University of Oklahoma - OKC 2022-2023

On 6/8/2022 at 9:25 AM, allison13 said:

Thought I would get this thread started and ask if anyone else had issues with the supplemental application. It won't let me add my healthcare hours. I emailed them a week ago and have yet to receive a response. 

I was able to input number in. Good luck!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! I see people have talked about issues entering their healthcare hours on the supplemental application. Looking back I don't see this question on my supplemental application? Where on the supplemental application were you able to input your hours? I don't remember having this question and I just went through my submitted app and I still don't see it?

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Hannahsmile said:

I know its late in the game but Im having trouble with the CV template. For schools, should I only list the institution and no other info like when I graduated ect? And should I include high school in that list? Really overthinking here lol

And for my work and shadowing, should I put a description or just the titles and dates??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...