University of Oklahoma - OKC 2022-2023

Just now, ck2222 said:

Gotcha, I wasn't sure if it was just Braun who had already made calls. Has your application been updated? Mine still says pending..

Mine still says pending as well. I haven't received an email either, but I bet they wait until all of the calls have been made. 

4 minutes ago, ck2222 said:

Congrats! Did the program information link under the admissions decision work for you? Mine seems like a broken link. 

Yes mine worked! It just sent me to the application portal login so if you just view your application like normal, it should be the same. Congrats to you as well!

Hey guys!! I wanted to start a groupme until the official stuff comes out! Please send to anyone you know!! 

You're invited to my new group 'OU PA class of ‘25' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/91934562/CPvVGdt7You're invited to my new group 'OU PA class of ‘25' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/91934562/CPvVGdt7

On 1/29/2023 at 11:15 AM, ck2222 said:

*Also, do you know if there’s a Facebook group yet? 

Current student here! The current PA-S1 class social chairs generally start a Facebook group for the incoming class around May.

Most of the info from the program doesn't come until around March for drug screening/background check/compliance things. If you're anything like me and it doesn't feel real because you haven't heard from them yet, I promise it is. 

Congrats to everyone who has been accepted! Can't wait to meet y'all!