2022-23 Cycle - Dominican University of California

On 9/30/2022 at 6:44 PM, Elibeth said:

Hi there got an email to interview, now when I clicked on the link to register it noted the interview time is full. Did anyone encounter that as well for those interviewing 11/5/22? 

I had the same problem. I received the email on Friday, Sept. 30th, and sent an email back, I also left two voicemails on Zoe Blalock's number but have not received a reply. Did you get any reply back? 😕 

Hi all,

I'm super confused right now. I was invited to interview on 11/05/23 but when I registered it labelled me as waitlisted. Is this typical for Dominican/rolling admin schools? To be honest it's a little discouraging because I was super excited to interview here only to find out I'm waitlisted to possibly interview. Has anyone else run into a similar situation? 

On 10/5/2022 at 1:23 PM, Elibeth said:

Hey @Kimpham14,

We are on the same boat. I too left her a voicemail yesterday but have not had a reply..:( . I’ll update you once I hear back. Maybe there is someone else we can contact? I think it’s best to prepare as if we do have an interview just to be on the safe side ahah 

Im in the same boat, I guess we are on the waitlist? This is very annoying to be honest because I was all prepared and was going to book more mock interviews. Personally, I find this a little misleading since many of us are waiting on other progams or have admin decisions to make. Why extend an interview only to waitlist us?

• Like 1

On 10/3/2022 at 9:36 AM, purpleanybody said:

Congratulations to everyone who was accepted!! I am so happy for you guys 🥹🤍 

I’m interviewing on 11/5! would anyone like to meet up to chat to prepare together? 

I’m interviewing on 11/5 too! Count me in!  Would be great to meet up and chat. Virtually?

• Like 1

@dgrims07 , @processingjane , @Elibeth same boat still. It doesn't say I'm waitlisted, it just says the interview date for 11/5/22 is full... Still yet to hear back from Zoe. I also reached out to two other administrators, one won't be back until Monday 10/10 and the other one didn't reply. 😕 In the mean-time I am practicing for interviews incase another school contacts, that's probably the best bet right now... I will update you guys if I have any replies. Good luck everyone!

19 hours ago, Nana0113 said:

@PAzing I’m still waiting too. I know a lot of people are not on this forum but I’m just so surprised to see nobody from group C has been accepted at least I don’t think. Maybe it’s time we reach out? 

I’m still waiting as well… I really thought I’d hear something by now. Maybe we will at the beginning of next week? 

• 3 weeks later...