2022-23 Cycle - Dominican University of California

5 hours ago, pacy1 said:

I don't remember them stating when we hear back. Did anyone ask or how do you know its in a month?

I looked at the past two cycles. Both of them heard back at the end of the month or at the start of the next month. They also called people to let them know of their acceptance. You never know how they'll do it this cycle though, my guess could be wrong!

To any current Dominican Students:

What is your class schedule like?

They mentioned in the interview that most classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays are online. Are all of them online? Like would you need to go to campus at all on those days?

Also, on the other days what hours are you on campus for?

I'm just trying to look at commutes and see what options I have. Thank you in advance for any help!

On 9/21/2022 at 9:49 AM, CourtneyPrePA said:

To any current Dominican Students:

What is your class schedule like?

They mentioned in the interview that most classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays are online. Are all of them online? Like would you need to go to campus at all on those days?

Also, on the other days what hours are you on campus for?

I'm just trying to look at commutes and see what options I have. Thank you in advance for any help!

@CourtneyPrePA Have you tried reaching out to the current students that attended the interview to ask them directly? I imagine you'll get a faster response that way 🙂 

• Thanks 1