2022-23 Cycle - Dominican University of California

1 hour ago, womaninmed said:

I am from the 11/5 interview, but I haven't heard a peep at all and it feels so late already! I'm not sure if I should just assume rejection if I haven't heard back by now...

They did mention they’ll get back to us within 2 weeks which is this friday. I’m anxiously waiting for their call. Fingers crossed!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, womaninmed said:

I am from the 11/5 interview, but I haven't heard a peep at all and it feels so late already! I'm not sure if I should just assume rejection if I haven't heard back by now...

I’m from the 11/5 interview too and just received an email that I got waitlisted at 3:20 pm. Good luck to everyone else!!

Im also waitlisted. It does suck that they require a deposit if we are waitlisted and if we decline after accepting the waitlist seat they keep the deposit. Is anyone concerned about the required out-of-state costs during rotations, It will be very expensive and a headache. Question regarding the portal, in the social security part, when I click the link it says my email is incorrect but it works to get into the portal, does anyone have any issues like this?

1 hour ago, Kay2022 said:

Do you all think we are already a predetermined number in the waitlist or do you think its more of a first come first serve type of deal for when we pay the deposit? 

I believe they are ranked, although not 100% sure. One school I got waitlisted at said they will not reveal your ranking until March.

1 hour ago, robotman said:

Im also waitlisted. It does suck that they require a deposit if we are waitlisted and if we decline after accepting the waitlist seat they keep the deposit. Is anyone concerned about the required out-of-state costs during rotations, It will be very expensive and a headache. Question regarding the portal, in the social security part, when I click the link it says my email is incorrect but it works to get into the portal, does anyone have any issues like this?

This happened to me. Their site must be buggy. Close the tab and relaunch it from the link in your email, it should work after that.

1 hour ago, Nana0113 said:

@womaninmed did you get a separate email to submit your social security? Mine is also acting up and I didn’t get a secure link to submit my SC number. 

No, I believe it's submitted through your applicant portal which is where you access the form to confirm your spot on the waitlist as well as making your deposit. I was not able to add in my SSN because it also gave me an invalid response. Not really sure why we would need to upload our SSN onto there. Might email them about it. 

Edited by womaninmed

22 hours ago, Kay2022 said:

Do you all think we are already a predetermined number in the waitlist or do you think its more of a first come first serve type of deal for when we pay the deposit? 

I emailed Zoe and she said there is a list already. It’s not a first come first serve basis. However, they will not let us know our position on the waitlist.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...