2022-2023 ISU PA Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2022 at 5:08 PM, Chloewilliams2022 said:

I received an email on 6/15 with my file score and since it met the cut off of 5.0 it is being reviewed. It said to give them at least three weeks so I’m hoping to hear from them soon! Good luck!

Have you heard any more feedback since the File score review? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone can provide a solid answer, but how competitive is a file score of 4.92? I'll have to enroll in a psych class this next semester and do not necessarily want to waste that cost if there's a very small chance of me getting in here. It says on their admission page that file score reviewed last incoming class was 4.825, but I'm wondering if that is the average reviewed file score or the average score of the admitted incoming class.  Any info would be very helpful!

1 hour ago, TwiggyPA said:

Not sure if anyone can provide a solid answer, but how competitive is a file score of 4.92? I'll have to enroll in a psych class this next semester and do not necessarily want to waste that cost if there's a very small chance of me getting in here. It says on their admission page that file score reviewed last incoming class was 4.825, but I'm wondering if that is the average reviewed file score or the average score of the admitted incoming class.  Any info would be very helpful!

At the moment, they are only review file scores of 5.0 and better. Once they are done interviewing those with a score of 5.0 or better they lower the score cutoff a bit to review and interview more applicants. They continue until all seats are filled. I think you have a good shot with a score of 4.92.