2022-2023 ISU PA Application Cycle

1 hour ago, Kywall14 said:

What’s the mission point? I think I missed seeing that in my application. 

On the Admissions Process page of the programs site under Section VI, it details how the mission survey works. Essentially if you meet criteria and earn two points at minimum, 1 point will be added to your overall file ranking score.

On 11/2/2022 at 4:07 PM, TwiggyPA said:

Did it take more than 2 weeks for anyone between getting an interview invite email and getting a call to schedule the interview?

I suggest you send a short email to Kit, offering your availability in coming weeks and that you're "ready to schedule". We see them interviewing in the conference room almost every day, and Kit's really good about following up on emails.

I did my interview in-person because I was already in the area and I prefer face-to-face, but they made sure to make it clear there’s no additional points for going to the interview in-person. 

One won’t be more advantageous than the other, especially with the file score system. There will still be plenty of open seats. Pro of virtual is you save money on travel costs for a 5ish hour event. Pro of in-person is you can get a good feel for the campus, city, and look at housing options. You can always schedule a tour after your virtual interview if you want and see your preferred campus.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/8/2022 at 11:28 AM, TwiggyPA said:

Anyone else waiting to here about scheduling interviews for January/February?

I ended up just emailing Kit about 2 weeks ago to set up an in-person interview for the end of January in Meridian. Im not sure if they've decided on the virtual dates yet, but I think it's worth emailing her 🙂

Edited by BoomPA
Spelling error

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I received an email on January 10th with an interview invitation. It stated that someone will reach out to me to schedule and interview but I have not heard anything yet. The email specifically states that I do not need to call the program but I have not heard back in two weeks. How long after did someone call y'all after you received the email?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...