11 hours ago, brich22 said:

They have 3 locations but you can only apply to one from my understanding. There’s forums for those locations too. So I think everyone is asking because this is the Boston forum. 

This makes me feel so much better because I was so confused on why I hadn't heard back

• Like 1

14 hours ago, PrePAHelp1 said:

Received an email on Oct 28th for an interview invite on Nov 9th, submitted on Aug 31stt!! Can anyone give any insight into how the interview went and how to prepare? So excited!!

My interview was very laid back and conversational with a couple standardized questions. 

2 hours ago, brich22 said:

My interview was very laid back and conversational with a couple standardized questions. 

This will be my first ever PA interview so I'm a bit nervous and trying to figure out how to best prepare. Thank you!! I saw that it was split into 2 parts, what was really the difference between these two if any? Was is it like an MMI or more like traditional?

Edited by PrePAHelp1

2 hours ago, PrePAHelp1 said:

This will be my first ever PA interview so I'm a bit nervous and trying to figure out how to best prepare. Thank you!! I saw that it was split into 2 parts, what was really the difference between these two if any? Was is it like an MMI or more like traditional?

Their interview was one of my favorite interview experience. You are interviewing with two separate faculty members 1 on 1 style, both interviews asked traditional questions. There wasn’t really a difference between the two parts, but just two different people. They are not intimidating as it is more conversational to get to know you. Just be prepared in the sense of all the basic interview questions, Good luck!!

• Like 2

So I have reached out to admissions more than once about my transcripts. I had a class in progress when I applied. When I completed it I updated my CASPA which reflects my A but when I go on MCPHS portal it still says in progress. I just need to know if I need to send them my transcripts directly or do they have them from when I updated CASPA? Like can I just find out so I can stop stressing lol

4 hours ago, PrePAHelp1 said:

Nope just 1 PA and 1 MD for me and we basically introduced ourselves and it really was a conversation. With the MD I literally spent 10 minutes talking about vacuums. It was really so relaxed. Did an MMI at Yale and that was stressful. 

• Like 1