46 minutes ago, PrePA2025 said:

Hi! Is anyones application still under review? My portal says my application is under review and I’m wondering if they are doing another round of interviews? It sounds like they are done if they are considering people off the waitlist. Just wondering if anyone has any insight

I’m also still under review! I emailed them to see if they will still be interviewing in the new year. I don’t expect to hear back until after their winter break

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, potentialpa00 said:

I emailed them to ask if the class was full and they said it was full. This doesn't really make sense because people are declining their seats. I wonder if this is just what they tell everyone to avoid students nagging about the waitlist?

I emailed them regarding the waitlist and they said they do not give out any information. It’s likely because of that that they are saying the class is full.

2 hours ago, potentialpa00 said:

I emailed them to ask if the class was full and they said it was full. This doesn't really make sense because people are declining their seats. I wonder if this is just what they tell everyone to avoid students nagging about the waitlist?

When did you email them? This could have been before deposits were due

1 hour ago, potentialpa00 said:

has anyone heard from the waitlist?

I think the timing of when the deposits were due along with Christmas break made things kind of come to hault. I am anticipating at some point this week or next week people will be called off the waitlist as school is back in session and admissions are back in the office starting today. I don’t believe anyone from the waitlist has heard anything yet. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, klpa00 said:

Safe to say that the class is full? I am surprised that we haven’t heard anything off the waitlist when multiple people gave up their seats… Well I am sad but hopeful for next year!

We don’t know for sure but if that is the case there is a good chance people did get called off the waitlist just noone in here, or they did not post. Also, it is early and the waitlist can be accessed at any time now until the class start date so more people can drop and more people can thus, then get called off of it. So, you never know. There are probably a decent amount of people on the waitlist as well considering the class size meaning you could be middle or end of that waitlist and not get called off at all as an almost guaranteed.