2022-2023 Western Michigan PA Program

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/19/2023 at 11:09 PM, aPA1day said:

Hi all, 

I am over the moon to announce that I have an interview February 22, 2023-  I am beyond excited and almost equally as nervous. 

Any tips besides staying calm and being myself? Haha, this is my one and only program of interest so I need to nail this. 

First of all, congratulations! 🎉 So happy for you! Make sure you understand any questions they ask before you start to speak and cover all aspects of the question(s) in your answer. Adding a personal experience at the end if you have time gives them more insight into your character and personality. They are very kind, so just be positive! You have got this👍🏻

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, 

I'm thrilled to announce that I got my acceptance call a couple of weeks ago. I have a couple of questions-

1. I'm working on the supplement application to get into WMU and I'm confused if I have to pay another $50. I did it once while submitting caspa. Do they provide us with a code to waive the fee?

2. Is there a group chat to connect with prospective pa students?

Thank you and I'm so excited to connect with you all. 

• Like 1