2022-2023 Western Michigan PA Program

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2022 at 11:02 AM, yogipahopeful said:

We must have interviewed together! How did you feel it went? 

Yes, the staff were really nice, and it was a positive experience. I was very nervous, but talking to the first year college students during the Q&A was very helpful. Definitely something to learn from. How was your experience? 

12 hours ago, SFSPA said:

Yes, the staff were really nice, and it was a positive experience. I was very nervous, but talking to the first year college students during the Q&A was very helpful. Definitely something to learn from. How was your experience? 

I actually had fun with the MMI. I thought everyone was super sweet and I felt really happy there. I think all but 1 interview station went pretty well for me. I thought the Q&A helped me calm down as well

8 hours ago, yogipahopeful said:

I actually had fun with the MMI. I thought everyone was super sweet and I felt really happy there. I think all but 1 interview station went pretty well for me. I thought the Q&A helped me calm down as well

Yes, definitely got a lot of positive vibes from our group and the staff at Western. I left feeling happy and relieved. I also struggled with one station.

1 hour ago, physioo said:

I received an email that said I wasn't getting an interview at this time but asked if I was still interested in going forward with my application...

Hi, is it the email from yesterday? I got that too. I think what they meant was that the email wasn’t an interview invite, but they are looking to finish up selecting for the last few interviews. So we might still have a chance! Trying to keep positive thoughts

1 hour ago, GBprepa said:

Hi, is it the email from yesterday? I got that too. I think what they meant was that the email wasn’t an interview invite, but they are looking to finish up selecting for the last few interviews. So we might still have a chance! Trying to keep positive thoughts

Yes it was yesterday! I responded and said I still want to be considered

Edited by physioo

21 minutes ago, PAdnr said:

Does anyone know how many interviews are left? Did they say in any of the recent interviews? 

I interviewed on 12/09 and they told us then that we were in the 6th interview group and that they had 4 more interview dates to come through the end of February. They also told us they interview 14 candidates per interview day, so there is still plenty of time to receive an interview invitation. 

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, GreatLakesPA said:

I interviewed on 12/09 and they told us then that we were in the 6th interview group and that they had 4 more interview dates to come through the end of February. They also told us they interview 14 candidates per interview day, so there is still plenty of time to receive an interview invitation. 

Ugh thank goodness, this is my #1 program. This is my pinch of hope! Thank you! 😊😅

• Like 2