TUFTS 2022-2023

12 hours ago, itsmackenziem said:

Hello! I was wondering if anyone got an email regarding an interview yet-- and if you could post when you applied/when you got an interview? Thanks. I applied early May and got an email on May 13th stating my application is complete. 

I applied last cycle and received confirmation of my completed application on 6/14 and was rejected without an interview on 9/17. From looking at last year's thread, the earliest someone reported hearing about an interview was June 10

Hi everyone,

I went through last years thread to see when people got interview invites. Looks like Tufts sent out invites from 6/10 to 8/17. Invites seemed to go out around the 10th of each month, except for August. Hope this helps with the timeline for everyone!

Edited by MayhS
Except and Expect are tricky
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Interviewed with Tufts yesterday— the interview process went very well and you can see how passionate the faculty is about the program and the success of the students. Let me know if anyone hears back about acceptances if you also interviewed- I have no idea when we’re supposed to hear back. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, ScrubInBoston said:

I'm so excited I just received an interview invitation for July 20th!!!! FYI, I received an email from Tufts saying my application was complete on June 16th.

Best of luck to all of you waiting for an interview invitation. ❤

Congratulations!! Would you mind sharing your stats? 😊

2 hours ago, livizpa22 said:

Congratulations!! Would you mind sharing your stats? 😊

MAJOR: B.A. (Psychology, minor Behavioral Neuroscience)

A.S. (Surgical Technology)

cGPA: 3.22 (Large upward trend. Approximately 3.75 GPA for my last 150 credits. I'm a non-traditional student so my cGPA was pulled down by poor grades from 10 years ago)

sGPA: 3.69

PCE: 9,000+ hours (Working as a certified surgical technology in neurosurgery)

RESEARCH: 520 hours (Neurosurgery)

VOLUNTEER: 60 (Surgical mission trip)

SHADOWING: 52 (PA, NP, MD)

GRE: I didn't take the GRE. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ScrubInBoston said:

MAJOR: B.A. (Psychology, minor Behavioral Neuroscience)

A.S. (Surgical Technology)

cGPA: 3.22 (Large upward trend. Approximately 3.75 GPA for my last 150 credits. I'm a non-traditional student so my cGPA was pulled down by poor grades from 10 years ago)

sGPA: 3.69

PCE: 9,000+ hours (Working as a certified surgical technology in neurosurgery)

RESEARCH: 520 hours (Neurosurgery)

VOLUNTEER: 60 (Surgical mission trip)

SHADOWING: 52 (PA, NP, MD)

GRE: I didn't take the GRE. 

Thank you so much! When did you submit your application?

On 6/30/2022 at 6:32 AM, itsmackenziem said:

Interviewed with Tufts yesterday— the interview process went very well and you can see how passionate the faculty is about the program and the success of the students. Let me know if anyone hears back about acceptances if you also interviewed- I have no idea when we’re supposed to hear back. 

I have an interview this month. Do you recall any of the questions they asked? Just trying to prepare as this will be my first interview