TUFTS 2022-2023

5 hours ago, sandysal14 said:

Hey everyone! Has anyone who interviewed 6/29 heard back yet? I'm just unsure of what their typical timeline is for decisions. 

I also interviewed 6/29 and haven't heard back yet! I noticed some people heard a week after the interview and others 2 weeks. I am trying to be optimistic and hoping this still means we have a chance. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, sep44 said:

I know they have sent out the initial acceptances from the July 20th interview but it seems like from previous rounds of interviews many people hear back after 2 weeks. Was wondering if anyone else has heard back yet from 7/20

I interviewed on 7/20 and haven't heard back yet. I'm trying not to stress too much until the end of the week but it hard because Tufts is my top choice. Stay positive @sep44 ... hopefully we'll be starting together in January. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sep44 said:

I know they have sent out the initial acceptances from the July 20th interview but it seems like from previous rounds of interviews many people hear back after 2 weeks. Was wondering if anyone else has heard back yet from 7/20

I also haven’t heard back from the 7/20 interview date! When I asked at the interview they said the soonest is 2 weeks so don’t be too discouraged yet! Has anyone been rejected from an interview yet or do they likely not send out rejections until after all the interviews?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ScrubsinSF said:

I also haven’t heard back from the 7/20 interview date! When I asked at the interview they said the soonest is 2 weeks so don’t be too discouraged yet! Has anyone been rejected from an interview yet or do they likely not send out rejections until after all the interviews?

Based on this years forum and last years it seems they wait until september/after all the interviews to send out waitlist and rejections. This whole waiting game is not so fun but trying to remain positive.