• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, CreativePA123 said:

Hello ! Submitting this weekend. Is IU MPAS program rolling admissions?

They list themselves as non-rolling but in past cycles start to send out interview invites starting in July (before their application deadline), so it’s somewhat of a grey area 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, eza22 said:

Hi! I just received an interview invite from IU MPAS today (7/5). Verified on 6/16. Best of luck to everyone applying this cycle!

I received one as well, did yours say "Dear first name"? I'm really hoping mine is real/not sent by accident which is why I came here to check if anyone else's invite was like this. 

Edited by Jmiller22

8 minutes ago, SydneyB29 said:

I just received an interview invite as well! And yes, mine said “Dear first name” as well, I’m assuming it’s a typo. My interview is October 3rd! When is everyone else’s? 

Mine is the same day! I am pretty sure that IU only has one day for interviews for their program.

If anyone who received an interview invite has questions about the campus/parking/where to stay etc. feel free to reach out to me. I went to IUPUI for undergrad so I know the area well! 

4 hours ago, Jmiller22 said:

I received one as well, did yours say "Dear first name"? I'm really hoping mine is real/not sent by accident which is why I came here to check if anyone else's invite was like this. 

Yes mine said "Dear first name". I am assuming it was just a typo!

Edited by eza22

Received an interview invite! Good luck everyone 🙂

Submitted: 6/3

Confirmation: 6/6

Interview Invite: 7/5

Interview: 10/3

Stats:

cGPA: 3.91

sGPA: 3.94

PCE: 2008

HCE: 408

Virtual shadowing: 32

Volunteer: 351

GRE: 323 Writing: 5.5 

4 LORs: 2 professors, 1 Physician, 1 PA

On 7/6/2022 at 3:54 PM, SydneyB29 said:

I’m from Missouri, so since it’s in-person I will need to stay in a hotel the night before. If anyone has any recommendations for cost-efficient hotels that are close to campus? Also, recommendations for parking on campus? TIA! Excited to meet everyone 🙂

There’s a hotel by the law school . The name of it is Hilton Homewood suites . It’s by the canal which is beautiful and right across from IU campus for law school. It’s also like 5 min drive from campus give or take . Check it out .

Also received a rejection today.. a little bummed because I thought my stats were very similar to the average accepted student for their program, but maybe they’ve gotten more competitive. Good luck to those who’ve gotten interviews

Edited by loo98
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, loo98 said:

Also received a rejection today.. a little bummed because I thought my stats were very similar to the average accepted student for their program, but maybe they’ve gotten more competitive. Good luck to those who’ve gotten interviews

I’m sorry to hear that 😞 where do you see the average accepted students stats? 

1 hour ago, HopefulPA2025 said:

To all those who got the rejection email, when did you submit your application to IU MPAS program?

I submitted May 13th, confirmation email from IUPUI May 19th, complete application email from IUPUI May 24th

Edited by clk1535
  • Like 1