22 hours ago, Member12 said:

What is the subject line for the interview or rejection emails? Does it have IU MPAS? I just want to make sure I don’t miss the email. Thank you!

The email I got for my interview had a subject line of 'IU MPAS Program: Invitation to Interview"

• Like 1

9 hours ago, wegotthis said:

If you guys don't mind sharing, how did you approach answering the supplemental question about your experiences inside and outside the classroom?

Also, would it be considered "late" to apply if I submit a week before the deadline?

So I started by talking about my undergraduate experience, any graduate level courses I took, along with other things I juggled in such as TA-ing and whatnot. Then I also talked about my patient care experience and what I learned from my jobs.

And not at all!! 

On 7/20/2022 at 7:19 PM, HopefulPA2025 said:

My application was verified on 06/30. I am still waiting to hear back from IUPUI regarding my application status after they sent out an email about my app being under review. Is there anyone out there who submitted around the same time and received an interview invite? 

TIA

I am in the same boat currently. Submitted right around your time and received an email that I was under review around first week of July. Still waiting to hear from them. Hopefully we hear some good news soon. 

On 7/5/2022 at 6:06 PM, Aleena01 said:

Congrats!!! Those that got interviews, could you share your stats if you're comfortable? 

I got an interview today (7/25) for October 4! I submitted my application 6/6, but it didn’t get verified until like 6/20 bc I was waiting for my transcript. My stats

cGPA - 3.75 

sGPA -3.69

1200 PCH 

50 shadow hours

250 volunteers hours 

Good amount of teaching/leadership experience 

I also have completed research in behavioral neuroscience and am enrolled in a masters program at iupui! I also graduated from iupui

Just got an interview invite today (07/25/22) for October 4th! I am so excited! Here are my stats: 

Verified CASPA submitted on 06/16/22

Supplemental app submitted on 06/16/22

cGPA: 3.87

sGPA: 3.86

~2,630 PCE as a Medical Scribe

~210 volunteer hours 

146 shadowing hours (16 w/ a DO & 130 w/ PAs)

Lots of leadership in multiple organizations in undergrad

Best of luck to those still waiting to hear back! I am looking forward to meeting others who were invited on 10/04! 

I also got an interview invite today for october 3rd! 🙂 Im so excited.

My stats:

major in biology, minor in spanish

overall science: 3.91

overall non science: 3.74

overall gpa: 3.82 

last 60 hours: 4.0

~3500 PCE as CNA in nursing homes and med surg (at time of verification)

150 hours of research

~45 hours shadowing PAs in family medicine (at time of verification)

120 hours shadowing LPNs and RNs 

6 hours shadowing spanish translator in hospital

~26 hours of volunteer hours listed, but i mentioned side volunteer activities as well. 

TA for forensics and comparative anatomy 

TriBeta President

And a couple other honors/awards items. 

LOR- 1 bio professor 2 chem professors 1 RN administrator, and 1 PA

Hope to meet some of you guys there! Good luck! 🙂

Sorry guys I'm a little lost lol, if I'm a rising junior, I'm applying in April 2023 right?! People applying rn are applying to start PA school in May 2023 right and not May 2024?!

Sorry in advance it all gets so confusing, I just wanna know if I'm on track lol, I'm starting my Junior year this September. 

18 hours ago, SharanK said:

Sorry guys I'm a little lost lol, if I'm a rising junior, I'm applying in April 2023 right?! People applying rn are applying to start PA school in May 2023 right and not May 2024?!

Sorry in advance it all gets so confusing, I just wanna know if I'm on track lol, I'm starting my Junior year this September. 

This cycle would be for a May 2023 start date like you said! You would apply the summer after your junior year if you are not planning on taking a gap year. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2022 at 8:43 AM, 2025futurePA said:

For anyone interviewing October 4th, have you received another email with more details about the interview? Just making sure I haven’t missed anything. 

I haven't received any other info for my interview on October 3rd, I'm assuming they will send out more information a week or two before both dates (this is my experience with other programs)

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...