• 2 weeks later...

I was offered a spot on the alternate list on 10/06 and accepted the waitlist spot. They told us the waitlist would be confirmed after October 18th. Does that mean we should expect to hear back from confirming our spot on the waitlist? I wish we were able to know where we rank on the waitlist or how many others are also on the waitlist. Trying to stay optimistic because this program is my top choice! 

42 minutes ago, GreatLakesPA said:

I was offered a spot on the alternate list on 10/06 and accepted the waitlist spot. They told us the waitlist would be confirmed after October 18th. Does that mean we should expect to hear back from confirming our spot on the waitlist? I wish we were able to know where we rank on the waitlist or how many others are also on the waitlist. Trying to stay optimistic because this program is my top choice! 

I agree! I feel like it would be so helpful if I could have an update on where I stand in the alternate line. I contacted them on the 20th and asked about a confirmation & they responded to my email and confirmed my spot & then they emailed again on Monday to confirm again! 

5 hours ago, purduegrad2022 said:

I agree! I feel like it would be so helpful if I could have an update on where I stand in the alternate line. I contacted them on the 20th and asked about a confirmation & they responded to my email and confirmed my spot & then they emailed again on Monday to confirm again! 

It is good that they confirmed it for you! Do you think I should reach out to them for a confirmation? It makes me nervous that I haven't gotten an email confirmation from them yet, especially now that you said you got a second confirmation on Monday. 

2 hours ago, GreatLakesPA said:

It is good that they confirmed it for you! Do you think I should reach out to them for a confirmation? It makes me nervous that I haven't gotten an email confirmation from them yet, especially now that you said you got a second confirmation on Monday. 

Yeah I would reach out if I were you! They are very quick at responding! Wishing you the best of getting off the alternate list!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I was offered a spot on the alternate list and accepted. Since I never heard anything else from the program and others had inquired with the program for a confirmation of their spot on the waitlist, I also sent an email to confirm my place on the alternate list on 11/7 but still have not received any response from the program. I don't want to be pushy or annoying, but how long should I wait to hear back a confirmation from them? Should I reach out a second time at some point down the road if I don't hear back soon? I know they might be busy and with the holidays coming up it is a crazy time for everyone, but it makes me nervous not hearing a confirmation back from them about my spot on the alternate list.