On 1/2/2023 at 7:20 PM, pivotpa said:

What style of interview do they conduct? Any tips, would appreciate all the help. 

I interviewed in October and it was 2 separate interviews 1:1 then current students got to interview us (which was very laid back). Each 1:1 was 20-30 minutes long I think and they both asked me 10-15 questions! Honestly just be yourself. I found my interviewers were themselves and truly just wanted to see who I was. It wasn’t a stressful interview at all. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2023 at 9:05 AM, Royaaa said:

To those who already interviewed are there any situational questions we should prepare for along with the general questions about PA? any tips would be greatly appreciated for this interview, thanks!!

I know this sounds cliche, but just be yourself! This was the most enjoyable and laid-back interview I've had since everyone, from the faculty to current students, just wants to get to know you and see if you'll get along with everyone else. We can't say too many details, but I think one of the best ways to prepare is to know yourself enough, your "why"/motivations, and believe in yourself so that you exude passion and confidence during the interview! 💖 I hope that helps, and best of luck!