• 3 weeks later...
On 9/28/2022 at 8:15 PM, IDBi1231 said:

Does anyone know if they send out rejection emails? Or if I didn’t hear about an interview yet should I just assume I was rejected hahah?

No don't assume that. Some schools have multiple interview dates. No news means you are still in the game.

On 9/28/2022 at 8:15 PM, IDBi1231 said:

Does anyone know if they send out rejection emails? Or if I didn’t hear about an interview yet should I just assume I was rejected hahah?

I wouldn't assume you're rejected until you get an email! Last year I got an interview invite in January 2022 for a February 2022 interview date. Stay hopeful🙂

• Like 1

It sounds like everyone that received an interview invite was asked to interview on 10/22 whereas prior years have had interviews spread over 3 days. I assume this means we can expect more interview invites in the coming months(not sure how they can fit all 144 interviews in one day). I'm just thrown off by how early they reached out to the first batch of eligible candidates... regardless, I'm staying hopeful!

In the meantime, there is an on-campus Student Panel and information session being held on their Fall Preview Day Nov. 12th for anyone interested in joining:

https://samuelmerritt.secure.force.com/Events#/list

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

On 10/16/2022 at 1:08 PM, aspiringpafrompa98 said:

Hi guys, my video won’t upload to the link provided because it’s too many MB. I’ve taken it on the lowest resolution and it’s only 62 seconds long. I also compressed it using an online form and it’s still coming out as 7-8MB. Anyone have any tips? 

I have the same issue, I am going to email them!