Barry 2022-2023 Application Cycle

On 12/15/2022 at 9:49 PM, brighttsunnyy said:

I applied 5/31 and still haven’t gotten anything they said 6-8 weeks but it’s been closer to 6 months 😭

The hardest thing is the waiting game , but no news is good news! Spoke to one of class of 2024 and one person applied june and got an interview in January and was accepted less than a week later!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2022 at 8:29 AM, Johnny13 said:

The hardest thing is the waiting game , but no news is good news! Spoke to one of class of 2024 and one person applied june and got an interview in January and was accepted less than a week later!

I can vouch for that! I'm in the class of 2024. I applied in July, got an interview in the beginning of January but was accepted in February from that interview. I know people who interviewed even later than January. Let me know if you have any questions about the program. I'm happy to answer them. 

• Like 1

On 1/5/2023 at 2:44 PM, FutureGatorPa said:

I just got an interview invite this afternoon! I will most likely be declining the invite and hopefully this opens up a spot for someone else who’s been waiting for the email/call! Best of luck. 

Did you get an invite to miami or st pete? 

On 1/19/2023 at 6:20 PM, anaclifton said:

where in the email invite does it say which campus the interview is for? I applied to st. pete but it doesn’t say anything about which campus

Hi, I don't believe the email specifies but if you applied to St. Pete it will be for St. Pete.  I also applied to St. Pete and I remember at some point in the process they clarify that you can only apply to one of their campuses. So whichever one you applied to is the only one you would be considered for an interview at. Hope that makes sense.

On 1/19/2023 at 6:20 PM, anaclifton said:

where in the email invite does it say which campus the interview is for? I applied to st. pete but it doesn’t say anything about which campus

The interviews are done with both campuses simultaneously. I interviewed for Miami campus recently, but there I were several people in the interview group who applied to St. Pete. 

On 1/30/2023 at 11:21 AM, VeeRayPA said:

I just received an interview invite. Can anyone tell me more about the interview process? 

On 1/30/2023 at 11:59 AM, brittanys said:

Just received my interview invite. I submitted my application in June! 

On 1/30/2023 at 11:32 AM, ctbpa said:

Just received an interview invite as well! Submitted my app for the Miami campus back in July

Congrats and good luck!! 

On 1/31/2023 at 4:14 PM, 126638492 said:

I was waitlisted in December but today I got an email from Barry welcoming me as a student with a login and student ID. I haven’t received an acceptance letter for the program. I’m confused. I emailed them but has this happened to anyone else??

I got this response: 

Thank you for reaching out. This is an automated email that was sent. I will be sending you a further communication in regard to your status with our program soon.