2022-2023 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, Redwoods92 said:

I contacted USC's PA program today and was told the class has been filled. Did anyone else never receive any sort of communication from USC after submitting their application, aside from the "federal regulation disclosure" email? I'm just wondering if they actually reviewed my application.

Hey! In the same situation. I got into another school but I would've liked them to communicate. 

22 hours ago, Redwoods92 said:

I contacted USC's PA program today and was told the class has been filled. Did anyone else never receive any sort of communication from USC after submitting their application, aside from the "federal regulation disclosure" email? I'm just wondering if they actually reviewed my application.

I didn’t receive any correspondence from USC after the federal regulation disclosure

On 3/14/2023 at 12:38 PM, Redwoods92 said:

Same here. I went to undergrad there, I feel like this lack of communication is out of character for USC.