2022-2023 Application Cycle

17 hours ago, Jawton said:

Did anyone receive confirmation that the program received your supplemental app or supplemental fee?  I only received the ID code email, which I don't think applies to CASPA applicants.  Thanks!

I did not and have not received a confirmation of my app in review yet. i’m not sure they let you know about receiving the supplemental app but I have seen posts about a confirmation for the fee.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, chiprepa said:

Just wondering if anyone knows if they will waive the supplemental fee for those who received a caspa fee waiver? It says yes in caspa but there's no way to indicate it in the supplemental. I've been waiting on an answer from the program but wanted to check here as well. 

You have to email a request to uscpa@usc.edu and attach proof of your caspa waiver. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SoCalPrePa1 said:

does anyone know if USC can waive the Spanish requirement if you are a native Spanish speaker? 

I asked them this because I am a native Spanish speaker and they emailed me back saying that I’d need to take the CLEP Spanish exam in order to fulfill this requirement. 🙂 

Edited by FutureprimarycarePA
Wrong spelling

12 hours ago, FutureprimarycarePA said:

I asked them this because I am a native Spanish speaker and they emailed me back saying that I’d need to take the CLEP Spanish exam in order to fulfill this requirement. 🙂 

I took a Spanish placement exam (not for credit) and you have to place out of 1st year of Spanish. The school has to email the program directly with your results.