2022-2023 Application Cycle

2 hours ago, PASK3 said:

Me too, but the letter says that my application can’t be “approved” which makes it sound like I’m missing something and was not qualified to apply. I’m confused by this rejection 

I received confirmation for everything on October 27, do you mind telling me when your application was confirmed ? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Royaaa said:

Got an email this morning to be on the alternate list, crossing my fingers! 

Yay! Wishing you the best of luck! When had you interviewed & told you app was completed? 

by any chance does anyone know if their class size has been completed? And if they’ll be any other interview dates besides the February one? 

13 minutes ago, pivotpa said:

Yay! Wishing you the best of luck! When had you interviewed & told you app was completed? 

by any chance does anyone know if their class size has been completed? And if they’ll be any other interview dates besides the February one? 

Im not sure about the application being completed, I had gotten an email about the interview date. I heard the class size has been completed, they are now just going through the last acceptance calls to fill it. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...