2022 - 2023 UNE Application Cycle

On 10/2/2022 at 11:55 PM, Kasia17911 said:

For those already accepted into this amazing program, did you attend the social the night prior to your interview? Also, any recommendations on lodging/hotels? Thank you in advance! 

On 10/2/2022 at 11:55 PM, Kasia17911 said:

For those already accepted into this amazing program, did you attend the social the night prior to your interview? Also, any recommendations on lodging/hotels? Thank you in advance! 

Hi so I’m from IL, so my flight deff did not give me time to attend the social. But the in person interview, you’re meeting the current students as well and a bunch of the faculty. Lodging and hotels are super expensive I stayed at an airb n b that was close to the Portland campus. Also I just got accepted today and my interview was mid September. Rip for 1000 down payment 

On 10/8/2022 at 9:28 AM, Prepane said:

don't think so! I got the email last year for the open house and didn't attend but received an interview invite this year 😊

• Like 1

So looking at the 2020-2021 cycle forum, it seems they had still sent out interview invites through Nov & Dec. I know every cycle is different, but perhaps there is still hope for those of us who haven't received an interview? 

Has anyone (who hasn't been invited to an interview yet) reached out to the UNE admissions committee and gotten an update on future invites for this current cycle? If so, any info would be great! 

6 hours ago, MedicineBoy said:

So looking at the 2020-2021 cycle forum, it seems they had still sent out interview invites through Nov & Dec. I know every cycle is different, but perhaps there is still hope for those of us who haven't received an interview? 

Has anyone (who hasn't been invited to an interview yet) reached out to the UNE admissions committee and gotten an update on future invites for this current cycle? If so, any info would be great! 

Hi, at the 10/21 interview we heard that it was the last round of interviews. However, it never hurts to reach out to admissions about an update! Good luck! 

On 11/8/2022 at 3:48 AM, MedicineBoy said:

I contacted the admissions committee, and as of Nov 4:

"Thank you for reaching out. We have not filled the class of 2023 and are still in the interview phase."

My application was put on hold early-on because of my low GPA. I still have hope. Lol.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, justgaia said:

I contacted the admissions committee, and as of Nov 4:

"Thank you for reaching out. We have not filled the class of 2023 and are still in the interview phase."

My application was put on hold early-on because of my low GPA. I still have hope. Lol.

Thanks for reaching out and inquiring. I am in the same boat with the "hold".