MGH Institute of Health Professions: Application Cycle 2022-2023

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2022 at 9:35 PM, Thisyearistheyear said:

Anyone know if organic chemistry can be used as a replacement for Gen Chem 2? The lab portion of the class is like one of the 3 classes I got a C+ in haha so I'm gonna be salty if a C+ in a 1 credit hour class (got a B+ in the lecture portion) will prevent me from applying

I called and since I had C+ in Chem 1 I had to take a higher level course and they recommended organic or biochemistry. 

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, JamesdPrePa said:

My application is submitted, super excited as the more I read about the program the more I see it as such a perfect fit for me. I do have a lower cumulative gpa but I do have a competitive pre req GPA as well as great work experience so I am really hoping for an interview invite. Anyways good luck everyone!

Same here! I really like this program and I hope to hear back with an interview invite 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On CAPSA, it states that MGH requires only the completed CASPA application. There is no supplemental application. A completed application consists of the following items:

• CASPA application with application fee
  • Official college/university transcripts from all institutions attended
  • Three (3) recommendation letters
  • Personal statement
  • Healthcare experience hours verification
  • Custom questions

does anyone know where we would submit the healthcare experience hours verification? I have a letter of verification for my hours but I do not see an area to upload it on CAPSA, do we email it directly to the school? 

42 minutes ago, northlife said:

On CAPSA, it states that MGH requires only the completed CASPA application. There is no supplemental application. A completed application consists of the following items:

• CASPA application with application fee
  • Official college/university transcripts from all institutions attended
  • Three (3) recommendation letters
  • Personal statement
  • Healthcare experience hours verification
  • Custom questions

does anyone know where we would submit the healthcare experience hours verification? I have a letter of verification for my hours but I do not see an area to upload it on CAPSA, do we email it directly to the school? 

i emailed earlier to ask about that and they said to put your healthcare experience hours under the experience section of the application! so it's nothing extra it's just the section where you can put in your PCE

1 hour ago, PAapplicant123456789999 said:

Are we supposed to get a portal or something for this program? I only received an email saying that my application moved to faculty review.

So you probably won't hear anything from Mgh until mid Nov, they'll either reject you or extend an invitation to interview. Hopefully it's the latter, fingers crossed!

On 10/1/2022 at 4:55 PM, CarlitosPA said:

So you probably won't hear anything from Mgh until mid Nov, they'll either reject you or extend an invitation to interview. Hopefully it's the latter, fingers crossed!

Hopefully now that the deadline has passed they will start reviewing applications and invites be sent out in October 🙏🏻

Edited by Soontobepa11

• 2 weeks later...