MGH Institute of Health Professions: Application Cycle 2022-2023

• 2 weeks later...

I emailed to ask about interview process/format a few weeks ago and their response was ->> interview process is usually one day long and includes several interviews with students and other faculty. Letters of invite usually go out Dec 15th, 2022. There is no limit to the # of applicants they plan to interview or ultimately accept for matriculation. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/14/2022 at 10:21 PM, ACMinNY said:

I was waitlisted for an interview here last cycle while I had an outstanding course. Third time reapplicant here and will reapply this cycle with completed pre-reqs! 

Hi! I am also a re-applicant and I was not waitlisted. Do you mind sharing your stats if you don't mind! 

39 minutes ago, maddiemilne said:

Does anyone know if gross anatomy is apart of the MGH curriculum? I did not see it on their website.

Current student here! Our curriculum is body system based and there's an anatomy/physio component + cadaver lab for each body system (e.g., cardio, pulm, neph, GI, etc.)

9 minutes ago, d0nutd0n said:

Current student here! Our curriculum is body system based and there's an anatomy/physio component + cadaver lab for each body system (e.g., cardio, pulm, neph, GI, etc.)

Great! Thank you so much, would you feel comfortable sharing your stats with me in a message? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I went through last years thread to see when people got interview invites. Looks like MGH IHP sent out invites on 11/08. They also told applicants if they were on the interview waitlist that day. Applicants were pulled off the interview waitlist and invited for interviews from 11/11 to 11/18. Hope this helps with the timeline for everyone!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Thisyearistheyear said:

Anyone know if organic chemistry can be used as a replacement for Gen Chem 2? The lab portion of the class is like one of the 3 classes I got a C+ in haha so I'm gonna be salty if a C+ in a 1 credit hour class (got a B+ in the lecture portion) will prevent me from applying

I emailed them about replacing this score, they ask for you to send the course description and they make the decision whether it will fit the requirement! Good luck 🙂

11 hours ago, Thisyearistheyear said:

Sounds good! Just shot them an email. Fingers crossed they will accept one or both of my semesters or Organic chemistry 🤞🤞🤞

Yea they said they take any upper-level... I just sent them all of my Orgos and biochems in addition to general!

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, prepa4065 said:

Does anyone know what ranking this school is? I couldn't find any information on these in US News. Not super important to me but I'm curious how competitive it is. 

I belive this is the first year it had continued accreditation. Last year It was provisional since its a newer program. So probably doesn't have a whole lot of data

• 2 weeks later...