University of Nevada Reno 2022-2023 Cycle

On 11/23/2022 at 7:26 PM, SoCalPrePa1 said:

I applied in June and radio-silent. Safe to say that I’ll be getting rejection soon. Lol

I have a few schools that I have not heard from and applied in July... I'm curious if there is a reason for this, I can't help but to assume it means rejections. The waiting game is torture 😬

On 11/23/2022 at 7:26 PM, SoCalPrePa1 said:

I applied in June and radio-silent. Safe to say that I’ll be getting rejection soon. Lol

43 minutes ago, RachNyq said:

I have a few schools that I have not heard from and applied in July... I'm curious if there is a reason for this, I can't help but to assume it means rejections. The waiting game is torture 😬

I've heard back from all other schools I applied to in August (all rejections), the only one I haven't heard anything from is Reno. I called like 2 weeks ago to see what was happening and the lady I spoke with says my application hadn't been touched since I submitted. Sooooo I don't know what that means. Are interviews still happening?

On 11/29/2022 at 10:19 AM, gracenz said:

I've heard back from all other schools I applied to in August (all rejections), the only one I haven't heard anything from is Reno. I called like 2 weeks ago to see what was happening and the lady I spoke with says my application hadn't been touched since I submitted. Sooooo I don't know what that means. Are interviews still happening?

That sounds very frustrating, I'm sorry!  ....I'm not sure if there's more interviews, I've seen some posts that Nov was the last and others stating December