University of Nevada Reno 2022-2023 Cycle

On 11/6/2022 at 7:38 PM, RachNyq said:

How did the HireVue feel for people? I'm nervous it did not go well.....such an odd feeling responding to a 'computer'. Hoping to be able to recover on the second portion of the interviews!

I felt so bad about the hirevue like I was just rambling and at one point I had technical difficulties where my screen froze and the recording was just a mess. I just focused on doing well on the second portion of the interview and I got accepted! Don't let it get to you. You can't change it just do your best on the next part of the interview. I was pretty sure I bombed it so bad that I wasn't going to get in but I did. You got this!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Islander said:

I felt so bad about the hirevue like I was just rambling and at one point I had technical difficulties where my screen froze and the recording was just a mess. I just focused on doing well on the second portion of the interview and I got accepted! Don't let it get to you. You can't change it just do your best on the next part of the interview. I was pretty sure I bombed it so bad that I wasn't going to get in but I did. You got this!

Congratulations on your acceptance!!  This is definitely helpful to hear, thank you!  I have my second portion next week, fingers crossed.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Redred123 said:

I called them and asked about the status of my application since I haven’t heard anything back from after submitting the supplemental application. The lady told me that they will likely be having interviews through December and possibly January. 

My active consideration email states that the last interview session is scheduled for November before coming to final determinations. Other cycles also ended similarly. Not sure if this year will be different though.