Ready For Pance?

Does anyone know what scores on the Kaplan tests, the PANCE review tests in the PANCE book, exammaster, or other correlate with passing the PANCE? I am considering rescheduling my PANCE date and want a good assessment of my preparation....

Also, I see that many people have listed "taking the packrats". Are you taking packrats you have already done and reviewing them, or are there additional packrats online that you can take!

Thanks!

I'm sorry; I'm don't really know that I will be of help since I take my PANCE next week.

I can tell you what I scored on Packrat and that I was told by an advisor I should do okay on my boards. I scored 150 the first year and 168 the second year. I was told that I should do okay with that score (the second was 74%).

I have been taking Kaplan tests out of the blue book (I got it from the library) and my scores are all over the place. From 65% to 80%. I haven't done a full 300 question set yet though. I have been doing only 60 questions at a time.

I am also using PAEasy since my school has a subscription and my score on my mock PANCE from there was 70%. I have done all 1200 of the questions now, though, and in working through them again, my scores are in the 80% range.

So, I really have no idea. I am actually very, very nervous. I can tell you this, though. I have a friend who is incredibly smart but scored slightly lower than me on Packrat/mock PANCE (but had the best grades in class). She said she's not sure how well all these tests relate to the actual PANCE. I mean, I know there are studies saying that good scores on Packrat correlate with passing the PANCE, but who knows; it's probably user-dependent. My friend was in the 95th percentile for her PANCE. So I could walk in there and know all these questions and totally not do very well. Who knows?

I know I'm not much help. Good luck to you! :)

Archived