Class of 2015

• 1 month later...

I'm also in! Aug interview and acceptance.

Has anyone heard any news on the new building and the recertification process? Specifically, how they plan on integrating the new building (cadaver lab, simulation labs, etc.) into the curriculum. They were unsure in August. Also, did they get approval to go from 40-60 students? I swear I heard that when I interviewed, but I can't find any information online.

Thanks!

Checko

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

No idea as to the class or not...but I am curious about housing. Are they going to send more info about that or is there a website we can be directed to or...does anyone know anything? Haha. I'm coming from CO, so I don't know a ton about living situations.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, I've been trying to look into some things about the housing situation as well. I'm hoping that the program will send out more information soon, but for now I found this general info about the Lehigh Valley and sites to use to look for local apartments:

http://web1.desales.edu/default.aspx?pageid=6249

I do remember someone mentioning that the program is pretty good about informing us of deals and recommendations, and that some students end up getting a house together. Anyone have any other info?

Hey there, I've been trying to look into some things about the housing situation as well. I'm hoping that the program will send out more information soon, but for now I found this general info about the Lehigh Valley and sites to use to look for local apartments:

I do remember someone mentioning that the program is pretty good about informing us of deals and recommendations, and that some students end up getting a house together. Anyone have any other info?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to create a Facebook group but it seems that I can't unless I can add at least one other person.. Do you guys wanna give me your names so I can get one started? Also, still no word from DeSales about housing info. anybody know about when we might hear about financial aid?

Nice FB group! Just sent the join request to you, hopefully more people join in too. No word on housing, but I did email the director of admissions (Abigail) on Monday asking for info/ help on the matter and she forwarded the email over to Anne Lobley who is making our new student packets. Abby said the packets would be sent out in the coming days so hopefully I'll get the housing help I asked for soon.

Nice FB group! Just sent the join request to you, hopefully more people join in too. No word on housing, but I did email the director of admissions (Abigail) on Monday asking for info/ help on the matter and she forwarded the email over to Anne Lobley who is making our new student packets. Abby said the packets would be sent out in the coming days so hopefully I'll get the housing help I asked for soon.

• 1 month later...

Archived