What should I do about Chemistry?

I am a college student. I have previously taken Chem 1 and Chem 2. I made a C in Chem 2 lecture and A in Chem 2 lab. I cannot move onto organic chemistry; however, I can do principles of organization chemistry. I cannot move onto organic chemistry 1 unless I have a B or higher in lecture. Principles of organic chemistry will allow me also to take biochemistry the following semester. So, will a PA school take principles of organic chemistry or should I retake Chem 2 and take the regular organic chem?

Edit: Or should I avoid biochemistry and organic chemistry all together? And possibly just retake chemistry 2 for a higher grade? I know that the addition of organic and biochemistry gives you on edge to the application for PA school; however, I could compliment it with higher Patient Care Hours or Volunteer Hours. 

Edited by Hcastee1
Secondhand thoughts