MEDEX Tacoma Interview

14 hours ago, Eboudreau said:

Thank you to everyone who showed up to the zoom meeting tonight. I hope meeting a few current students was helpful. Good luck to everyone on Monday; remember to be yourself.  Please don't hesitate to reach out to me for any advice, questions or concerns. I will be available most of the weekend.  I would love to assist you all through the process. You will all do great, remember you belong to be there. 

Elizabeth 

Thank you so much Elizabeth! It was amazing meeting everybody, including all my fellow candidates. It definitely helped ease my nerves. You were all very encouraging and I'm very appreciative of that 🙂 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, Lesm1034 said:

Hello fellow candidates! Has anyone heard back yet? Congratulations to those you have! 

I just got a rejection email. I'm surprised.  I thought my interview went very well.. Better than my interview with another program that  I did get into...

Good luck to everyone else!

On 11/5/2021 at 5:17 PM, Eboudreau said:

@pcookingham, @Juvanbu, @BuenaS, @TCrawford  and anyone else interested in meeting with some current students please fill out this survey for everyone's prefered time and please.

https://forms.office.com/r/SuQmCMHCmn

Elizabeth

2 hours ago, Juvanbu said:

I just got a rejection email. I'm surprised.  I thought my interview went very well.. Better than my interview with another program that  I did get into...

Good luck to everyone else!

I’m sorry to hear your news and wish you the best. However, the silver lining you have been accepted to another great program and will be a PA. Congratulations!  

57 minutes ago, Lesm1034 said:

I’m sorry to hear your news and wish you the best. However, the silver lining you have been accepted to another great program and will be a PA. Congratulations!  

Yeah! There is that!

Congrats on getting in!

Since I will be moving I'll be renting out my house. I'm about 3-4miles away from the Tacoma campus. So if you or anyone else in your cohort is looking for a place to live, lmk!

It's a 3 bed 1 bath 1770 Sq ft. 

30 minutes ago, Juvanbu said:

Yeah! There is that!

Congrats on getting in!

Since I will be moving I'll be renting out my house. I'm about 3-4miles away from the Tacoma campus. So if you or anyone else in your cohort is looking for a place to live, lmk!

It's a 3 bed 1 bath 1770 Sq ft. 

I'm interested. 

Congratulation @Lesm1034and @TCrawford and best of luck to you on your journey!!

I did not receive quite the news I'd have hoped, I am wait listed so there is some hope!

@Eboudreau If I recall you said you were a wait list admit? Do you have any insights to offer? How long until you heard anything more? any information would be much appreciated!

Congrats to anyone else that got the acceptance and thoughts with anyone who got the alternative, I know that feeling all to well.

On 11/20/2021 at 11:18 AM, pcookingham said:

Congratulation @Lesm1034and @TCrawford and best of luck to you on your journey!!

I did not receive quite the news I'd have hoped, I am wait listed so there is some hope!

@Eboudreau If I recall you said you were a wait list admit? Do you have any insights to offer? How long until you heard anything more? any information would be much appreciated!

Congrats to anyone else that got the acceptance and thoughts with anyone who got the alternative, I know that feeling all to well.

I’m sorry to hear that Paul. Wishing you the best of luck. 

On 9/29/2021 at 6:33 PM, Williamsan6 said:

Elizabeth! So good to see you still on here.  I have my interview on oct 8 after being waitlisted last year. Hoping this is going to be it.  How is class?? Anything different due to covid restrictions?

Elizabeth, 

Thank you so much for reaching out!  I am interviewing on December 10 for the MedEx program.  Would you be available over email or zoom to discuss the interview process?  Thank you so much again for your time and consideration.

3 hours ago, SShah81 said:

Elizabeth, 

Thank you so much for reaching out!  I am interviewing on December 10 for the MedEx program.  Would you be available over email or zoom to discuss the interview process?  Thank you so much again for your time and consideration.

@SShah81 I would absolutely love to meet with you and whomever else is interviewing on the 10th. I can get a few other current class mates together as well. Let's plan for either this weekend or Thursday the 9th. 

On 11/20/2021 at 9:18 AM, pcookingham said:

Hello Paul, don't be discouraged, I know its a horrible feeling (i've been there) but it's not the end. I'll send you an email on what I personally did. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
On 10/26/2021 at 6:51 PM, Lesm1034 said:

I would love to speak with you guys about the program. Your likes and dislikes. If you have any tips or advice for the interview process. I'm completely nervous but so ecstatic to have this opportunity with you guys!

My only dislike so far is that they don't have a cadaver lab. I can get over that though. Now keep in mind, I starting this summer. So in practice, I can't tell you anything lol.