Lawrence Tech University 21-22

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/30/2021 at 5:28 PM, Rfallu said:

I got one too! I’m hoping we get response on decisions quickly because I start another program on Jan 15th. 

I had an interview on 9/22 and I still haven’t received a decision, but still hopeful! It is panel style and only 30 min, but I thought everyone was very personable and made me feel comfortable! Best of luck everyone 🙂

Edited by kelseypetch
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/4/2022 at 9:32 PM, Krusty0629 said:

For those of you who have already interviewed, can you provide any information about what the process is like? Is it smooth, long, difficult, welcoming, etc. Do you have any tips for those who haven't interviewed yet? What questions did they ask that you would recommend for us to have an answer to...etc. Thank you to anyone who answers, and I wish you all the best!

It was honestly my least favorite interview out of my 7 interviews. It's panel style and very intimidating. The faculty seem very stand-offish. A few of the questions asked were strange and threw me off guard. You also only get 1 minute to answer their questions. I heard similar feedback from friends who interviewed here, so it wasn't just me. I interviewed in September and haven't heard back yet-kind of unprofessional. 

Edited by prepastudent2319
added information