2021 Application Cycle

Guest aslksf09834
52 minutes ago, abbyr24 said:

Just received an email that I am a competitive applicant and will likely receive an interview invite. Invites will be sent out in late August and will begin late September into early December.

I also received this email!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, bkulla said:

I'm also placed on the interview waitlist, does anyone know if Carroll interviews are in person or virtual? I live in ND so I would be there in a heartbeat but I'm trying to mentally prepare for the possibility of a last minute road trip haha

Their interviews are virtual. I gave up my interview spot on November 2nd a few days ago thanks to an acceptance at a different program. Hopefully my spot will go to one of you! Good luck everyone! 

I believe they stated that they interview into December, but they reserve the right to make decisions at any time prior. From the way it was stated, it seems like they wait to send out the majority of decisions until their interviews conclude. 

11 hours ago, UMNPrePa said:

I believe they stated that they interview into December, but they reserve the right to make decisions at any time prior. From the way it was stated, it seems like they wait to send out the majority of decisions until their interviews conclude. 

Yeah at my interview they mentioned interviewing into December and they would ensure there are enough seats available for those interviews but didn't mention when they would begin sending out decisions.