Pfeiffer 2021-2022 Cycle

On 8/11/2021 at 9:23 PM, Clarissevg said:

Has anyone heard anything in terms of interviews? 

Nope! Their confirmation email said July, but I haven't heard of anyone receiving one yet. I did get an email from them requesting the shadowing form, which I had already uploaded when I submitted CASPA, but I believe it ended up being an error.

On 8/11/2021 at 5:13 PM, Eminem9 said:

Getting a thread started for this cycle.  Good luck everyone.

Thank you for starting the thread! I thought it was weird that it took so long for someone to start it haha

3 hours ago, EmC2297 said:

Nope! Their confirmation email said July, but I haven't heard of anyone receiving one yet. I did get an email from them requesting the shadowing form, which I had already uploaded when I submitted CASPA, but I believe it ended up being an error.

Thank you for starting the thread! I thought it was weird that it took so long for someone to start it haha

I was sent the form too but they wanted a separate one for shadowing and employment for some reason, other than that I haven't heard anything about interviews or even if they received my CASPer score

21 hours ago, fskid said:

I was sent the form too but they wanted a separate one for shadowing and employment for some reason, other than that I haven't heard anything about interviews or even if they received my CASPer score

Yeah same with me! I’m assuming they have the rest of my information otherwise they would’ve mentioned it! But I was kind of confused bc I had already uploaded a form and they then said they need one completed per location, but then emailed me a few days later saying it was no longer needed but they could upload it to my application if I had additional forms signed and completed. Slightly confusing!

2 minutes ago, Tsmith29 said:

Has anyone reached out to them about when we should hear back about interview invites? Last year they sent them out at the end of July

The email from Deidra also said qualified candidates would be invited starting in July so maybe some people have heard? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, caslee said:

Interviewing 10/01! Anyone else? 

Yes I am!

25 minutes ago, Clarissevg said:

When are you interviewing? I interview on 09/29!

I’m on 10/1! You’ll have to let us know how it goes!😊 It’ll be my first PA school interview, so I’m obviously nervous, but from what I’ve heard so far the students and faculty sound so nice and welcoming!