2021-2022 Cycle

Just interviewed tonight. My internet went out a few times due to a storm here in Austin, TX, where I currently live. I'm sure it was noticeable that it threw me off kilter with the first two interviewers and I'm a little disappointed with my performance. With a little time to gather myself, I think I did much better with the second round of questions. My performance aside, I was super impressed with the two other interviewees in my breakout group and am comforted to know I am among some truly worthy candidates . I also have to say, I loved learning more about this program and the great things they are doing for underserved communities and it warms my heart to see such compassion. I was already impressed by this program, but I am now utterly blown away. To those already accepted, know that you have some solid people behind you that will help you to achieve amazing things.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cgv08 said:

Has anyone still not received any news from Augsburg regarding an interview invite or a rejection? I still have not heard anything from them and I'm not sure if I should email them or not. 

Honestly, I know it sucks, but I would just stick it out. If you haven’t heard anything it means you’re still in the running! Look at it as hope 🙂 I wouldn’t contact them yet

1 hour ago, Cgv08 said:

Has anyone still not received any news from Augsburg regarding an interview invite or a rejection? I still have not heard anything from them and I'm not sure if I should email them or not. 

I did reach out to them… while they are technically done with interviews currently, they are keeping applications available for those that drop and don’t stick with the program. They said should hear something by end of December the latest. I know it sucks. But there is still a chance.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...