2021-2022 Cycle

For people who got interview invites, were you notified by email or phone call? Were you told your interview date or are you given a couple dates to choose from? 

For people who have received interview invites (and lucky ones to be accepted already!), what day was your application submitted and when were you verified?

Has anyone received a rejection email/call yet?

5 minutes ago, TigerLilz said:

For people who got interview invites, were you notified by email or phone call? Were you told your interview date or are you given a couple dates to choose from? 

For people who have received interview invites (and lucky ones to be accepted already!), what day was your application submitted and when were you verified?

Interview invites were sent out via email with the dates were chosen for us. I submitted my application on 7/6 and was verified by Augsburg 7/23, my invite was sent on 8/31.

On 9/19/2021 at 5:54 PM, TigerLilz said:

I submitted my application 7/9 and received a verification email 7/14. I received an email invitation to interview for 9/13 on 8/31. We were only given one time option, but they said “If you are unable to clear your schedule we will offer one alternative interview time.” 

I have also not heard anything (invite or rejection wise). I have talked to a couple of PAs who attended this program a few years ago and they said that there were people getting acceptances well into December, so I am trying to flex my patience muscle but also starting to think about next cycle. Congrats to everyone who has received an interview invite and/or acceptance 🙂

13 minutes ago, jondler said:

I have also not heard anything (invite or rejection wise). I have talked to a couple of PAs who attended this program a few years ago and they said that there were people getting acceptances well into December, so I am trying to flex my patience muscle but also starting to think about next cycle. Congrats to everyone who has received an interview invite and/or acceptance 🙂

Well that’s good to hear. Been kinda bummed that I haven’t heard anything either way…

Got the acceptance call!! I'm shocked because I just interviewed this morning. Augsburg is great about getting back to interviewees quickly.

For those still waiting on a response/interview, please don't give up! I wasn't even originally invited to the interview date today, but one of the original interviewees gave up their spot at the last second. No news means you still have a chance!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, I don’t know about Augsburg offering more interviews, but I can share some insight: Augsburg invited me to a PA program open house to meet current and future students. I believe they must have a majority of the class picked already in order to offer an open house to the next cohort. If you’d like, I can ask them when I attend?

57 minutes ago, TinaH said:

Hey all, I don’t know about Augsburg offering more interviews, but I can share some insight: Augsburg invited me to a PA program open house to meet current and future students. I believe they must have a majority of the class picked already in order to offer an open house to the next cohort. If you’d like, I can ask them when I attend?

If you don't mind, that would be great! 

1 hour ago, emma95 said:

Just received an offer to interview on 11/03, so they must be doing a second round.

For those who interviewed in September, any insight to the format (group vs MMI vs traditional)?

Congrats! They were 2, 45-minute traditional group interviews. The faculty were welcoming, and it was fun interacting with the other applicants during the interview.

Edited by TinaH
  • Thanks 1

Hey Guys - good luck to all of you interviewing and applying! I got accepted on the September 16th date. As the other students said, the faculty were very friendly and kind. More than anything, I think they want you to be kind and authentic. Quick question for those of you who have been accepted:  I would be moving from Chicago to Minneapolis, and was wondering if anyone knows how the housing works there. I am planning on attending their open house as well during the second week of November. Was wondering if anyone was interested in rooming together? Let me know. My name is Kochu.