MCPHS Manchester 2021-2022

15 hours ago, SC123 said:

My portal says there is a widget down and I think that's the spot where I find my ID because I can't find it for the life of me LOL Anyone else having this issue or just me? 

I found my ID in the same box with info on how to secure your spot. I see something on my end about a widget down as well, but I’m not sure what it could be. I’m having trouble accessing the fb group more than anything 😂

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mar111 said:

I found my ID in the same box with info on how to secure your spot. I see something on my end about a widget down as well, but I’m not sure what it could be. I’m having trouble accessing the fb group more than anything 😂

I swear I didn't have that yesterday LOL. Thank you!

Hi everyone! I checked my portal today and it says “You have been placed on a waitlist to interview at MCPHS. If a spot open up, you will be contacted via email to schedule your appointment.” Has anyone received this email before? I made a crucial mistake by submitting my application 2 weeks ago but that’s because I only decided to skip med school and do PA school about 2 months ago. Should I be hopeful that if the last round of people they sent interview invites to don’t take up all the time slots that I will receive an interview invite? Or have they completely run out of time or people to interview in general?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...