MCPHS Manchester 2021-2022

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2021 at 5:05 PM, Ashleyyy113 said:

Applied here 7/19 and got an email today 7/20 that my application was under review. Anyone hear anything back yet? 

I had emailed admissions about an error in my application and they told me that they will begin sending invites out in August! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Arbi18 said:

Does anyone know what kind of interview they do? 

I interviewed and was waitlisted last cycle and they were honestly so so nice and easy going. It was about a 20 minute intro talking about the program and introducing yourself to the other applicants interviewing. Then you broke off Into a 1-on-1 interview with a faculty member for a 30 minute interview. They really just want to know more about you as a person, which helped ease the nerves right off the bat! 

1 hour ago, mar111 said:

I interviewed and was waitlisted last cycle and they were honestly so so nice and easy going. It was about a 20 minute intro talking about the program and introducing yourself to the other applicants interviewing. Then you broke off Into a 1-on-1 interview with a faculty member for a 30 minute interview. They really just want to know more about you as a person, which helped ease the nerves right off the bat! 

Thank you so much. So it is more like traditional question and answer type? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, RDtoPrePA said:

What does it mean to be on the waitlist to interview? What are the odds that we will actually be interviewed? Is it just that we are in the second round and they are waiting to send those out or? I just need some clarity for peace of mind. 

I was on the waitlist to interview last cycle and ended up getting an interview. I was waitlisted after my interview, but I know of a lot of people who were accepted after being taken off the interview waitlist! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/11/2021 at 10:36 AM, RDtoPrePA said:

how were first round interviews??

On 10/11/2021 at 11:12 AM, Rossie said:

Did anyone have interview already and willing to share their experience?

Everybody was super nice! It’s definitely an environment and an interview where they just want to get to know you, and it’s far from intimidating. I was super comfortable during mine and the nerves went away within the first couple minutes because it’s such comfortable setting. It was a short welcome and introduction with Courtney and the other students interviewing, then you break off to a 1:1 for about 20-30 minutes. If you guys have interviews coming up don’t be nervous! They were all so friendly!

• Upvote 2

On 10/17/2021 at 6:27 PM, Davrich said:

Had the same experience as @mar111! The interviewer I had was so nice and helped ease my nerves right off the bat. Very laid back and just wanted to get to know me better. Still prepare obviously but just try to make sure your personality comes out and you show them what makes you unique.

Hey did you hear back anything from the interview yet? Do you know how long they take?