23 minutes ago, blythegoebel said:

Does anyone know approximately how long the general info and student panel session lasts? Also, what's the appropriate attire for this meeting? Thanks!

So, I'm not sure about the other dates but on 10/29- the general info started at 7:00 PM and ended at 8:30 PM! It's definitely laid back. However, I still dressed as professional as possible. I think the session is more of a chance for you to decide if UTMB is the right school for you! You mostly get to talk to current students. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KthePA2024 said:

I was accepted and interviewed 10/29. ❤️ I'M SO EXCITED TO MEET EVERYONE!

oh my goodness congrats!!!!!

i just checked my mystar and my status says “complete.” i’m wondering if that means i was rejected or waitlisted? however, still trying to stay hopeful for an acceptance! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AJTHEPA said:

oh my goodness congrats!!!!!

i just checked my mystar and my status says “complete.” i’m wondering if that means i was rejected or waitlisted? however, still trying to stay hopeful for an acceptance! 

Thank you!! Mine was on "complete" before it changed to "admit". I'm not sure if you can count yourself automatically waitlisted or rejected yet! If you are waitlisted, I've heard in the past that over 30 students get accepted off the waitlist. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, KthePA2024 said:

I was accepted and interviewed 10/29. ❤️ I'M SO EXCITED TO MEET EVERYONE!

Congrats!! What time was your interview on 10/29 if you don’t mind me asking? I interviewed that day as well and am just wondering if they are going in order from the different group times we interviewed or just random.

9 minutes ago, PrePABre said:

Congrats!! What time was your interview on 10/29 if you don’t mind me asking? I interviewed that day as well and am just wondering if they are going in order from the different group times we interviewed or just random.

Thank you so much! My time was 2:30-3:30 PM. ❤️ I hope you hear back soon. 

3 hours ago, KthePA2024 said:

I might sound insane/obsessive. But I checked both my email and mystar at 7:30 AM this morning. I had nothing in my email, but mystar changed from "complete" to "admit". 

Congrats!! 
I have not received any information about mystar. Did you get info for that after submitting your application or after getting an interview invite? 

Hey y'all! I also got accepted yesterday with an email around 9am. I interviewed on 10/28 from 8-9am.

However, myStar hasn't gotten updated yet (which is not uncommon) so they are working on updating my status so I can accept my seat.

Best way to know if you got in is through email.

Stay hopeful! I am sure there are still plenty of spots.

I want to say that admissions probably just accept a small percentage per interview session just to give later interviews a chance. So perhaps after today (which is the last interview round, from I understood) they will be sending out more acceptances to different interview dates.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, AlexMk said:

Hey Everyone!

Is anyone else's MyStar Portal not working? I have been trying all day to copy paste my username and password to log in but it does not seem to work or redirect me to my applicant portal page.

Alex 

Hi alex! Mine is also not working 😕 i sent an email to it but they havent responded. I might try to call them tomorrow if i have time.