University of Findlay 2021-2022

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, PrePAjourney22 said:

Has anyone received the interview invite yet?

I haven't.

Although, I think I have seen in their website something about their interviews dates..that they only do interviews in 2 days ( in end oct/end Nov) something like that. I'm not sure.

So if this is accurate, then some of us should receive an invite at least by the end of next week or the week after.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Sunflower22 said:

I just got an email saying that they are not doing interviews this year. Instead they are offering in person and zoom Q&A sessions for the highest ranking applicants. Not sure if that means that you get accepted after attending the session. 

Hiya! I received the same email but it actually states in the first paragraph that I have been offered a seat that will be guaranteed once I pay the deposit. It says that we have the option of visiting, tours, Q&A but this is not mandatory for acceptance. 

• Upvote 1

Congratulations for those who got a seat offers and good luck for those who got invited for Q&A.

I've not gotten any email yet! I'm hoping and waiting. But aren't they suppose to inform everyone at least that they are not going to do interview this year!! because they have changed this rule in the mid of the process, although their page in CASPA still shows that they are doing interviews! 

I just found it weird to not inform the other candidates via email, at least that the decision process has been changed!

On 10/25/2021 at 3:26 AM, Halflemons said:

Congratulations for those who got a seat offers and good luck for those who got invited for Q&A.

I've not gotten any email yet! I'm hoping and waiting. But aren't they suppose to inform everyone at least that they are not going to do interview this year!! because they have changed this rule in the mid of the process, although their page in CASPA still shows that they are doing interviews! 

I just found it weird to not inform the other candidates via email, at least that the decision process has been changed!

I agree with you! I'm thinking to email them to seek some clarifications on that.