NYIT 2021-2022

On 11/12/2021 at 11:42 AM, thisisliz said:

Same here! Is anybody else having issues logging into the myNYIT portal to view their letter/put down a deposit? When I try to change my password I get an error, and can't figure out how to pick a username... 

I'm having some trouble submitting my deposit. For some reason on the submit deposit page it has a start date of Fall 2021. I realized my acceptance letter also says Fall 2021. I'm assuming its a typo, but I emailed the program and they haven't got back to me yet. Anyone else have the same issue?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2022 at 1:46 PM, mrobrien said:

Hi all! I was waitlisted FOR an interview on 11/16 and have not heard since. Does anyone know if the class is filled or if they will be pulling from that waitlist to continue interviewing? Best of luck everyone! 

i was pulled from the waitlist today to interview, but will be declining. for reference i was put on the waitlist on 11/15

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm so happy right now!! 😂I just got the acceptance email after being notified I would be pulled from the waitlist for this program. I'm waiting patiently to place my deposit but looking forward to meeting everyone. @MaggiemWould you be able to share the link with me to the FB group, I am waiting for my NYIT email to get set up so I'm not sure if I can see the next steps email yet. 

Edited by ACMinNY

• 10 months later...

Hi all, I’m applying right now 2023-2024 cycle and was wondering if anyone would be interested in sharing stats or advice about the process and what NYIT was looking for from their experience? It’s my top choice program so I’m trying to figure out my best way to get in here! Any insight would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks in advance! 🙂

• 1 month later...
On 4/24/2023 at 11:11 PM, princesspeach said:

Hi all, I’m applying right now 2023-2024 cycle and was wondering if anyone would be interested in sharing stats or advice about the process and what NYIT was looking for from their experience? It’s my top choice program so I’m trying to figure out my best way to get in here! Any insight would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks in advance! 🙂

I've made a 2023-2024 thread if you want to post there!