NYIT 2021-2022

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am confused. Under the FAQs on the NYIT website, it states:

No, we do not practice rolling admissions. Candidates should e-submit their applications by October 1.

BUT IN THEIR CASPA PAGES IT STATES: 

Deadline:  e-Submit your application by October 1, 2021.   We will begin evaluating applications once they are marked as "Verified" by CASPA. 

Sooo, that means NYIT is definitely rolling right?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/3/2021 at 6:45 PM, nj1122 said:

I am confused. Under the FAQs on the NYIT website, it states:

No, we do not practice rolling admissions. Candidates should e-submit their applications by October 1.

BUT IN THEIR CASPA PAGES IT STATES: 

Deadline:  e-Submit your application by October 1, 2021.   We will begin evaluating applications once they are marked as "Verified" by CASPA. 

Sooo, that means NYIT is definitely rolling right?

They had an open house today, and did confirm they were rolling.

• 4 weeks later...

For all the re-applicants out there, did anyone get straight out rejected or was everyone wait-listed? Trying to understand if wait-list means they believe we are qualified and just don't have enough spots, or they haven't reviewed us yet. 

Thanks! And good luck everyone! I believe from last years thread, interviews may start as early as mid-September.