2021-2022 Application Cycle

On 7/21/2021 at 3:38 PM, Beenka said:

Hi there! Yes, I interviewed virtually last year. Hmm yes we did MMI for my cycle but I am not sure if they will be changing the format. The interview itself is pretty well organized in my opinion, you should be getting more information from the coordinator leading up to the date of the interview with all the information you may need. The coordinator is really good at communication and I felt like everything ran smoothly for me. Just make sure you join for the interview early to make sure connection is all good and I would suggest choosing a well-lit area and if you know you might have some distractions from family for example to just let them know in advance. Just practice and be yourself and you will be fine!

Thank you so much! The coordinator has been great so far, but its definitely good to know that things still ran smoothly with the virtual interviews!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mwicevic said:

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for all the information and updates!

@jdv33 and @rnel97 when did you guys submit your application/when did CSU receive your application? Good luck on Friday guys!!

I believe I submitted on May 14th and got an email that they received my application on May 17th.

Thank you!

• Like 1

On 7/31/2021 at 11:18 AM, Mbrag13 said:

Has anyone received a rejection letter/email? I submitted mid-June and haven’t gotten an interview email but also haven’t received a rejection. Don’t know what to think!

Hi! I submitted early June and got confirmation that my GRE scores were received and that my degree was verified on July 22nd. No other news since then. Keep your head up, it's still relatively early! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I am a current first year and just wanted to let you know that there is still another interview day in September, so don't lose hope if you haven't heard yet! Also, a decent number of people from our class came off the waitlist (even as late as Christmas time). I love this program so much and could not imagine being in any other program!

• Like 2