2021-2022 application cycle

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/9/2021 at 12:05 PM, Msem750 said:

Figured I’d start this thread... and ask a question! 

Does anyone know how the curriculum is taught? The website shows the classes but not how they are structured, and I’m looking for a little more clarification.

Their didactic year uses systems-based learning. Hope this helps! 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sofargone

How long did you guys make your responses for their CASPA questions, the space allotted is the same as the personal statement for both questions 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest sofargone

I received an interview today but I will be declining as I already have an acceptance and a few interviews to program's in my home state.

Just an update to those who are waiting to hear back. Good luck to everyone! 

They just resolved the issue for me. Here is the e-mail I got

Go to https://butler.instructure.com/login/canvas and click on "Forgot Password." Use your personal email, the one you used with your CASPA application, as your login. Click "Request Password." You will be sent an email to create your password. Once you have created this password, you will then be able to access the canvas page using your personal email address as your login and your newly created password.

You do not need to access anything on the email you received from notifications@instructure.com.

Edited by displayname

• 2 weeks later...

I was on the interview waitlist and got a call earlier this week saying they’d like to interview me. So glad they called me because the email went to my spam folder as I have an IU email address. Good luck to everyone else who interviewed this weekend, can’t wait to hear back from the program!