2021-2022 application cycle

8 hours ago, bwalt said:

For those who interviewed, when did they say you would hear back about their decision?

They said they’d like to have initial decisions sent out the first week of November. From what I’ve read in past discussions, the process of notifying everyone can take a couple weeks. But the only timeframe the school directly provided at interviews was the first week of November. 

4 minutes ago, aspiringpa23113 said:

Not to be rude, but why not? I've just never heard that before.

I *may* have also received a phone call of sorts and the program director may have said she wants to have time to call each person herself and have emails sent out before social media posts and forum posts go up.👀

2 hours ago, Jlg24 said:

Just got waitlisted.. does anyone know if everyone who got an interview does or what’s the likelihood I’ll get a spot? 

Also waitlisted. From last year most movement was in late November early December then again near late March early April. Based on last year according to the forum ~10 people got off the waitlist. Hope this answers your question.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a confirmation email on Nov 14 that my deposit was processed. Before that I got the email detailing how to get a butler email set up and a couple other administrative things like that. In my portal the update said "Further information will be forthcoming to prepare you for orientation, classes, relocating to Indianapolis, and more." No time frame was listed though

On 11/18/2021 at 10:29 PM, displayname said:

Has anybody been able to setup their butler email? In the email, "your next steps as a new students", it read we will be provided a butler email. I'm just curious if anybody has set their email up already or been given one. Thank you!

Yep I was able to.  Did you figure it out?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...