Jump to content

Deciding between 2 schools

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone,

I am in the process of deciding between 2 schools. If anybody has any advice I would really appreciate it! 


School 1 (deposit paid)

-great reputation, brand new state of the art stim lab, i've been told professors are amazing 

-3 yr program with very light, online summer courses 

-$130k total 

-rural location, i prefer this, but might be able to get better clinical sites in a city 

School 2 (need to pay deposit by 1/4_

-lost accreditation a few years ago but has since rebuilt program and has accreditation 

-2 years straight through 

-$100k total

-located right in center city, great clinical sites but more expensive living

Edited by Abrust
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More