UNE Organic Chemistry lab

Currently taking the ochem 2 lecture at my current university. Wasn’t able to take the lab at the same time due to the in-person attendance requirement.

Recently discovered that UNE offers the lab portion online, with start dates twice a month. Wouldn’t mind completing the lab this semester, but don’t know what to think of the mixed reviews about UNE classes in general. 

Has anyone recently taken just the organic chem lab(s) at UNE? Mind sharing your experience?

On 10/12/2020 at 5:39 AM, HydroHealth said:

Currently taking the ochem 2 lecture at my current university. Wasn’t able to take the lab at the same time due to the in-person attendance requirement.

Recently discovered that UNE offers the lab portion online, with start dates twice a month. Wouldn’t mind completing the lab this semester, but don’t know what to think of the mixed reviews about UNE classes in general. 

Has anyone recently taken just the organic chem lab(s) at UNE? Mind sharing your experience?

I just finished the lab for orgo 1. I only took the lab and it was really easy. Im assuming the lab for orgo 2 would be the same but with different topics. In that case you would be able to finish in a week or two. The only thing is I am not entirely sure all schools will take it to fulfill the requirement of an orgo class w/ lab FOR MAJORS. I've asked plenty of schools and gotten different answers, but the lab in general is super easy and I found chegg for was very helpful if you want some *extra* assistance.

• Like 1