Updated transcripts

1 hour ago, KaiteKakes said:

Very basic question... I just finished a summer class and need to send my updated transcript. Am I supposed to send it to CASPA directly, just like before submission, or should I be sending it each schools admissions office? 

Thank you! 

I believe the CASPA filing is over when they have everything. Unless you applied to a zillion schools, I would send the updates to the schools you applied to. It lso gives you a chance to touch base with them.

44 minutes ago, UGoLong said:

I believe the CASPA filing is over when they have everything. Unless you applied to a zillion schools, I would send the updates to the schools you applied to. It lso gives you a chance to touch base with them.

Is it best to send an official one through the admissions office, or send an unofficial one attached to an email? 

1 hour ago, UGoLong said:

What's a good number of schools to apply to?  I'm applying next cycle to around 6-7 programs.

Is it best to send an official one through the admissions office, or send an unofficial one attached to an email? 

I’d call and ask the school. In the end, they’ll need an official one but maybe not now. Another chance to find out where they are in their process.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk