Online labs? What do I do?

I believe most if not all programs are making temporary exceptions given the circumstances.  My program for example is accepting any labs that shifted from an in-person to online format during Spring 2020.  Specific information regarding approved exceptions should be available on each program’s admissions page.  Good luck!

Hello,  

I'm taking all of my labs online, some with a "take home" lab kit.  A lot of programs do accept online labs, as long as they're from a Regionally Accredited University or College.  I checked with all of the programs I'm applying to in order to be sure they accept them and they Do.  So the best thing to do is check with the program(s) you're applying to.  Surprisingly, there are quite a few programs that accept online labs with or without COVID.  

In my case, I don't have much of a choice as I work full time and trying to do these prerequisites.  Best of luck!