Recommendations for community colleges (or colleges) to take prerequisite classes in Orlando, Florida

Hi guys, I'm new here but I was so happy to find this forum knowing so many people are going through the same things. And I now know where to seek help when I need it ><. 

So here is my situation. I currently reside in NYC, I have just graduated with a degree in Biological Sciences. I have a chance to escape NYC (I LOVE NY, all my family is here but it can be too much sometimes) down to Florida and I want to take the chance to. I have a few prerequisites (anatomy, physiology and microbiology) I still need to take before I start applying. 

I was wondering if any of you guys are from Orlando area knows which community college is good to take these classes. I know I have to take the labs in person because a lot of the PA school do not recognize online labs and I am okay with that. Preferably located in Central Florida. And I wonder if classes in Florida would be cheaper than it is in NYC (really hope so ><) 

Any recommendations?

Thank you so much you guys. Anything will help and will be greatly appreciated. 

44 minutes ago, Ashleyashpyy said:

Thank you so much for replying. I just emailed Valencia college admission yesterday and they told me all those science classes are held fully online even with labs, which is a problem for me. If you don’t mind me asking, what are the classes that you are taking and are they also held online? 

Yeah! I’m currently retaking chem 1 right now and the lab is online too. Most if not all schools I think are accepting online classes for summer 2020. Valencia just told us yesterday that fall classes will be online too , I was gonna retake chem 2 in fall but I might wait until spring to see if classes are in person